ASIC NORTH, INC.
Are you looking for your next career opportunity to be with an innovative team that values your contributions? Consider joining ASIC North. We work with leading high-tech companies across many industries to create next generation products. In 2021, we were recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in Vermont in the small business category by Vermont Business Magazine. This is the 11th consecutive year we’ve received this recognition. ASIC North prides itself in providing employees with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
We are presently seeking experienced Verification Engineers with SystemVerilog/UVM experience to help accelerate the pace of innovation with our customers. Can you see yourself collaborating with a dynamic team in a highly valued work environment where your skills directly contribute to the success of the company? Explore what ASIC North has to offer!
Location(s): Remote, VT, NC, or AZ teams
- Verify complex ASICs and design blocks using equally complex SystemVerilog/UVM verification environments
- Develop and enhance full-chip UVM testbenches for complex SoC ASICs
- Develop and execute pre-silicon verification test plans
- Develop and enhance scoreboard checks and stimulus
- Develop directed and random verification tests to validate block and IP functionality
- Develop verification components and tools
- Develop verification coverage (code and functional) using industry standard coverage analysis tools/methods
- Debug regression fails
- Replicate functional issues found in external environments or post-silicon; review/enhance tests to verify bug fixes
- Provide inter-disciplinary technical guidance
- Manage daily tasks and schedules for multiple projects
- Identify and close technical and project management related items
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and project management skills
- 5+ years of proven verification experience on large ASIC development projects in a hardware development setting
- Strong background in SystemVerilog and UVM verification methodologies
- Strong debug skills and experience with debug tools such as DVE/Verdi
- Proficiency in Object Oriented programming, computer architecture and data structures
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be comfortable working across geographies
- This job position will or is likely to involve compliance with ITAR Regulations so all employees working in this capacity must be eligible under ITAR citizenship requirements, and accordingly applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE ASIC NORTH TEAM:
When you join the ASIC North team, you receive a flexible benefits package to enhance your wellbeing throughout your time with us. Our benefits package includes:
- Immediate vesting in your 401(k) plan with an employer contribution of 10%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Two medical insurance plan options: our employer sponsored plan also includes an employer contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Two dental insurance plan options, with 100% paid premium coverage under the basic plan
- Free vision coverage
- Basic life insurance fully paid by ASIC North, and the option to purchase voluntary life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability fully paid by ASIC North
In addition to these benefits, we also offer a range of perks, like flexible work arrangements, tuition reimbursement, and an employee wellness program. Our employees are important to us, and that’s what’s earned us numerous awards as one of the Best Places to Work.
To learn more, please visit https://www.asicnorth.com/careers/benefits/.
ASIC North is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 802-872-3038 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Senior Design Verification Engineer (Remote) ]