2703 Martin Luther King Junior Avenue, Washington, DC 20593 (some remote allowed)
The Kenific Group, Inc.
As part of USCG Ship Design Team (CG-459) efforts, assist with the design and planning of the following marine systems in support of USCG vessel acquisition projects:
- Electric propulsion systems
- Machinery control systems
- Power generation and distribution systems
- Interior communications systems
Education: (One of the following)
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- BS Degree in Marine Engineering (Electrical)
- PE License
- 10 years of relevant experience
- HS Diploma plus eighteen (18) years of relevant experience.
Security Clearance Level Required:
- Secret security clearance
Our Benefits include:
- Insurance Plans
- 401(K) Matching
- (3) weeks of paid vacation
- (10) Federal Holidays
- WMATA SmartBenefits
Salary: $120K and up
- 2703 Martin Luther King Junior Avenue, Washington, DC 20593
- On-site (with some remote allowed)
This employer uses E-Verify.
Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination
As per executive order, all federal employees and federal contractors, must show proof of vaccination within 30 days of hire date. Valid exemptions will be considered.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Senior Electrical Marine Engineer (2703 Martin Luther King Junior Avenue, Washington, DC 20593 (some remote allowed)) ]