177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach and develop sales field representatives as needed
- Ensure/encourage relationships with key partners, communicate regularly with reps in conjunction with managers to ensure support is evident/available, and lines of communication are open.
- Assist with admin/tech support in the field, advise reps of appropriate SBT support system usage, troubleshoot and find out of stock merchandise to better support the team and get needed items to our customers in a timely manner.
- Directly supervise and support a group of up to 50 sales reps.
- Establish, enhance, build relationships with store managers and senior management
- Communicating with these parties regularly to understand our customer needs.
- Constantly learning new avenues at various locations to build sales growth opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with SBT Support team in headquarters to ensure field team is as effective as possible
- Communicate product/packaging issues with headquarters planning team to ensure correction and improve professional appearance of products
- Collaborate with SBT Manager to enhance program, make positive adjustments, correct product/packaging issues, enhance relationship between field team and support team, and therefore grow sales in all areas.
- Edit/enhance training materials for AAFES/OEC team.
- Prepare/deliver/work with headquarters team to provide sales information of new products (plush, coins, morale patches).
- Build relationships with Buyers, specifically MCCS Buyers – established open line of communication for idea sharing and sales growth.
- Source and creatively recruit new field reps.
- Provide ongoing feedback and discussion to improve internal systems within the SBT system.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Business or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience on sales.
- Computer skills required: Inventory Software; Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media LinkedIn and Facebook
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Senior Program Manager (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]