West Des Moines, IA, USA
This role leads the assigned work and process at scale with flawless execution. Viewed as a leader and go to source of clarity and solutions by agency team across disciplines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead projects on assigned account with minimal oversight from Client Strategist.
- Support New Business RFPs by reviewing and understanding the request, facilitating meetings, gathering content and collaborate with Client Directors and ECD to map out the response, to ensure deck is submitted by deadline.
- Work with Client and Account Planning teams to create effective plans for clients, directly responsible for project scoping, project briefing, building cost estimates and developing the best strategies for project execution.
- Be an advocate and train associates on process and Workfront.
- Provides clear communication, detailed, and contributes to strategic initiatives, offering a sound POV.
- Understands the bigger picture agenda and issues on the team, manages projects with that in mind.
- Develop project estimates, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify any potential complications and issues, anticipating those needs thru information gathered- effectively managing up and brining possible solutions to the team.
- Manage the collection of required content and assets for all projects to set the creative team up for success.
- Create detailed work requests for the creative team, based on client goals and expectations.
- Thoughtfully analyze and clearly communicate project feedback to the creative team.
- Proactively participate in meetings, ensuring meeting goals and next steps are clearly communicated to all team members involved.
- Consistently follow-up with team on projects/tasks, responding to inquiries in a timely manner, and selectively balancing priorities.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and financials and solid business understanding of advertising industry
- Knowledge, understanding and follows all agency procedures related to routing creative, media, digital, and PR agency requests.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, recommendations, and agency best practices; ability to communicate and implement agency best-practices for multiple client accounts.
- Effective communication skills with internal teams and clients.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; is an expert multi-tasker.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Self-starter –proven ability to anticipate needs and act without direction.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete projects according to deadline.
- MS Office proficient with a strong knowledge of Excel.
- Requires strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills.
- Must be able to deal with conflicting points of view and demonstrate integrity and fair-mindedness.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture. See what we’re all about here: https://www.strategicamerica.com/about-us/our-culture/
Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
Experience – 5 years of account management experience, project management experience preferred.
Physical – Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel – Ability to travel and support multiple client accounts as needed.
(Internal only) Salary Grade: 8
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes associates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values in best serving our clients. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For the right candidate, SA is open to this position being full time remote outside the state of Iowa.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Senior Project Manager (West Des Moines, IA, USA) ]