Columbus, OH, USA
Capital Door Solutions, Inc
AAADM Certified Commercial Door Technician
Now hiring for an experienced, AAADM certified Commercial Door Technician for Full Time work.
Applicants must be able to complete quality installation, preventative maintenance and service repairs while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, all applicants are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork.
Requirements / Skills
• Experience in installation/service of automatic commercial doors
• Experience in troubleshooting/service of automatic operators/controls – PM programs
• Understanding of electrified hardware / access control
• Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding and general construction a plus
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Clean driving record a must
• Must pass a full background check and drug screen
• Must have a professional and positive attitude
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong attention to detail and processes
• Strong service orientation to customers
• Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must possess strong communication skills, be able to perform calculations, reason and analyze
We offer competitive top dollar pay as well as other benefits. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company. Vehicle and tools are provided.
All qualified applicants should email their resume.
No phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Service Tech (Columbus, OH, USA) ]