177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Responsible to process all outbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, packing, and shipping.
- Audits each shipment prior to packing to ensure that goods match order.
- Prepares shipping documentation
- Assists in responses to requests for tracing of missing shipments.
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in shipping area.
- Performs other related duties assigned by management.
- Must be able walk and/or stand for entire shift
- Previous experience working in manufacturing preferred
- Must have some basic computer skills, be able to use a calculator and do basic math
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge in Starship software is a plus
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Shipper (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]