177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
2nd Shift (2:00PM – 10:30 PM)
- Responsible to process all inbound and outbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, packing, unpacking, and shipping.
- Audits each shipment prior to packing to ensure that goods match order.
- Audits each shipment to ensure that goods match receiving document.
- Prepares shipping documentation
- Inspects all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues.
- Processes all receiving transactions and paperwork.
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in work area.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and walk or stand for entire shift
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Must have some basic computer skills, be able to use a calculator and do basic math
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge in Starship software is a plus
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Shipper & Receiver (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]