18325 Apple Circle, Jordan, MN, USA
JL Theis, Inc.
JL Theis, Inc. is committed to providing high-quality, reliable, and efficient work in Heavy/Highway Civil Construction. We strive to create a workforce with a reputation of integrity while focused on safety.
Currently, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Shop Foreman/Maintenance Tech/Shop Yard Manager/CDL Driver. This position requires a strong mechanical background.
Everyday tasks include
- Perform routine mechanical maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles (greasing, fueling, and general maintenance)
- Small Engine/saw/compaction equipment maintenance and repair
- Maintain parts quantities/shop yard stock items
- Loading and unloading of trucks and trailers
- Occasional fabrication or welding
- Organizing of materials & equipment in shop and shop yard
- Occasional delivery of materials & equipment to jobsites
- Coordinate heavy repairs with our own mechanic or vendors
This is a full-time, year-round position with a starting pay rate of $30/hour with overtime during our busy season; averaging about $75,000/year. Negotiable higher pay for the right qualified candidate.
Shift starts at 5:30 a.m. (M-F) at our Jordan, MN shop.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement contribution
- NO TRAVEL, NO OUT OF TOWN WORK
- CDL A license
- Mechanical Background
- Experience loading & hauling equipment 4 years minimum
- Can demonstrate strong communication, organizational skills and ability to take direction and follow through with plan
- Welding & Torch experience
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Self-motivated, organized and efficient
Please submit an application to our office. https://www.jltheis.com/employment.html
JL Theis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Shop Foreman/Maintenance Tech/Shop Yard Manager/CDL Driver (18325 Apple Circle, Jordan, MN, USA) ]