2010 North Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK, USA
Fine Airport Parking
Up to 80 hours of Paid Time off | 6 Paid Holidays | Health Insurance | 401k | Family Atmosphere
This position is primarily responsible for providing prompt, safe and courteous transportation of customers between the parking facility and the airport. Shuttle Drivers are also responsible for assisting customer’s with their luggage while providing the highest level of customer service (the Fine Experience) by creating a safe, seamless, and prompt parking experience with Fine Airport Parking.
Essential Job Functions
- Promptly and professionally greets every customer.
- Smile and makes eye contact, verbally greeting guests and coworkers from arrival on the property through departure.
- Provide memorable, personal & professional experience to all guests (The Fine Experience).
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and calm environment inside the shuttle
- Anticipate needs for guests by opening vehicle and building doors.
- Assist guests in stepping out of vehicle.
- Help guests with parcels/luggage.
- Performs other duties as assigned during downtimes.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Current driver’s license; impeccable driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance, neatly groomed.
- Must be able to respond calmly and rationally when handling conflict.
- Must be flexible with work shifts/hours, including overtime, servicing late flights, peak volume, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 23 years of age (for insurance purposes).
- Prior experience working with the general public in any setting. Directly related experience as shuttle driver, valet attendant or in customer service role preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to work long hours in all elements of the weather (wind, cold, heat, snow, rain, etc.).
- Willing to be a Team Player and go above typical requirements daily.
- Effective communicator, verbal and written, with co-workers, management, vendors, and guests.
- Ability to work effectively and cohesively with a wide range of personalities of staff, management, community, vendors, and guests.
- Willing to accept constructive criticism.
- Passion for Fine Airport Parking’s success.
- Health Insurance – 70% Premium Covered by company
- Dental and Vision also available – 70% Premium Covered by company
- 40 hours paid time off first year, 80 in your second year.
- 6 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Competitive pay with tip opportunities.
- Discounts on Auto Detailing
- Regular company events including team building events, pizza days, potluck lunches, holiday BBQs, holiday costumes, and Friday sports jersey day.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Shuttle Driver (2010 North Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK, USA) ]