1605 S, Gramercy Road, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Applicant should apply to: https://yesco.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/RM—Salt-Lake/Night-Patrol-Specialist_R001518
Drives around a specified geographic area to locate and report sign/lighting outages or other service issues by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive an automobile around a predetermined route to survey the repair and service needs of sign and lighting components
- Documents outages by taking pictures and notating other details per established procedures
- Locates signs on an area map, determines sign and lighting outage and/or sign service issues location and address
- Estimates size and characteristics of outage or service issue, and reports findings to supervisor.
- Relays information to other interested departments, store managers, and/or owners
- Determines and plans best traveling routes to ensure the specified geographic area is fully surveyed and best time management is utilized
- Maintains records and logbooks
- Performs cleaning, preventative, and operator maintenance on YESCO company vehicles if provided
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Night Patrol Supervisor with duties
- Draws maps to assist techs and contractors locate outages
- Delivers parts
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS:
- Interacts daily with supervisor, service, and sales employees in the field and in the office to discuss observations of possible sales/service leads and/or service issues
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one-month related sign project experience or training; must have a state-issued driver’s license in good standing; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to drive an automobile
- Ability to communicate in person
- Ability to see from a distance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in employee-owned vehicles and mileage is paid. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to sit; use a computer to enter data; use a telephone to converse with YESCO employees. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Specific vision abilities include clarity of vision at a distance of 50 feet or more.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Young Electric Sign Company is an EEO/AA employer. We welcome all qualified job seekers. Jobseekers will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or another legally protected status.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Sign Patroller (1605 S, Gramercy Road, Salt Lake City, UT, USA) ]