Falls Church, VA, USA
ArcSource Group, Inc.
ArcSource Group, Inc. provides full lifecycle training services, business operations, program management support, and technology-related services. Since 2008, ArcSource has served Federal civilian and defense customers by combining agile project management expertise and technical skills with innovative, effective solutions. ArcSource is a woman-owned small business and is CMMI Level 3 appraised and holds several ISO quality and IT management registrations.
We are seeking a Six Sigma Black Belt (Lean) to provide analysis and consulting support, training support, and project management support for the AFMS Trusted Care Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Office. This position requires a candidate who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has a passion for driving process improvement. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully implementing Lean Six Sigma projects and achieving measurable results. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on business operations and drive continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply.
Location: This position reports onsite in Falls Church, VA 22042
Security: Active Secret Clearance
Certification: Black Belt Certification
- Partner and consult with military and organizational leaders to develop and implement Lean approaches.
- Use established methodologies for successful project completion.
- Implement Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) initiatives within the assigned leadership team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process changes and drive continuous improvement.
- Mentoring/Coaching and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Competencies and Projects.
- Align activities and guidance with objectives.
- Manage CPI project documentation and data accuracy.
- Perform assessments of standard methods and tools.
- Facilitate change management.
- Provide strategy recommendations, policy consultation, and program analysis.
- Possess the ability to analyze and interpret complex data and processes.
- Possess the ability to provide Black Belt advice and recommendations, briefings, and training on all elements of ASQ BB Book of Knowledge (BOK) or equivalent industry-recognized quality organization (i.e., NCQA and others) to senior leadership, functional directors, and other high-ranking government personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience interfacing with military leadership and providing strategic-level support
- Ability to convey ideas, best practices, and recommendations while incorporating environmental factors, influences, and pressures.
- Ability to diplomatically negotiate and manage change and mediate differences.
- 5 years of relevant Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)/Lean Six Sigma (LSS) experience in health services and readiness.
- Currently working as a Black Belt within the past three (3) years.
- 5 years of experience in all elements of ASQ BB Book of Knowledge (BOK) or equivalent industry-recognized quality organization (i.e., NCQA and others).
- 5 years of current experience facilitating, creating feedback, and preparing briefings.
- 5 years of oral and written communication and customer service skills to commensurate with senior leadership.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Employer-paid long-term & short-term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with generous company matching
- Fifteen days Paid-Time-Off and 11 Federal Holidays for full-time employees working on Federal Contracts
- Salary dependent upon skills and experience.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
· Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
· Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
· Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
· Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Mathematical Skills – Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
· Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
· Work is performed onsite in Falls Church, VA. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://arcsourcegroup.com/careers. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
The specific statements shown in each section of this position description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, and drug testing.
ArcSource Group, Inc. an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or childbirth, genetic information, arrest or conviction record, or any status protected by federal, state, and local law.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Six Sigma Black Belt (Lean) (Falls Church, VA, USA) ]