Hybrid (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA)
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the oldest and largest dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma. Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The SQL Database Developer’s role is to administer, support, maintain, design, and performance tune logical aspects of the database and application data. This individual will be responsible for understanding the architecture of the data, be able to maintain the data, create and support queries, SPs, indexes, and constraints of the data. This individual will be responsible for performance tuning queries, SPs, and data access.
This position is hybrid, with remote work flexibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field required.
- 3 – 5 years of Microsoft SQL Server experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments.
- Installation of new software releases, patches and system upgrades.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- Microsoft Database Certifications
- Windows Server Administration
- Security Certifications
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [SQL Database Developer (Hybrid (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA)) ]