Bishopville, SC, USA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1PM-11PM. Must be available on Weekends per business needs.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the Day-to-Day operations of the Maintenance Department and team. The Maintenance Supervisor manages the response to all emergency and urgent work in the current week; determines the available hours in future weeks to create the “scheduling bucket”; and completes the scheduled work in the current week. This position is also responsible for the technicians and the assignment of their scheduled tasks or work orders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports and participates in established best practices through the Management System initiatives to include ISO and KORE Standards.
- Supports Key Business Indicators as defined by local leadership and Maintenance System Requirements
- Provides continued technical and proactive system-based training that supports “Best in Class“ Customer Service, improved Asset Reliability, and reduced unscheduled Line downtime as a direct result of maintenance planning and scheduling deficiencies.
- Incorporates the Continuous Improvement Process and Root Cause Analysis methods toward improving asset reliability and sustaining a proactive Maintenance Environment.
- Manages and tracks both scheduled and emergency work through direct reports.
- Schedules and provides technical, safety, and system-related training, while providing strong leadership in the areas of technical competencies, scheduling and planning of maintenance, and Parts Room management.
- Works closely with the Risk Management Team on the CCCI Contractor Management Policy.
- Supports all Quality and Food Safety initiatives.
- Manages smaller in-house and capital projects from the scheduling of Contractor, Vendor, and Production related projects to the project’s financial impact on the plants’ various costs centers or Capital Budgeting Process.
- Supervises, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines
- Engage and develop teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training
- Implement continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus
- Embody company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Possess a strong understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers, PLC Networking, Hydraulics, Electrical, and Beverage Equipment Operations and repair.
- Possess the ability to manage both in-house and capital projects from the scheduling of Contractor, Vendor, and Production related projects to the projects financial impact on the plants’ various costs centers or Capital Budgeting Process.
- Weekend work will be required to include some holidays as scheduled to support customer demand or Capital, Non-Capital projects.
- Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection.
- Some outside work may be required to support facility maintenance needs.
- 2 years of education beyond high school in college or technical school
- Knowledge acquired through 5 to up to 7 years of work experience
- Associate’s degree or up to 3 years of college or technical school
- 5+ years of work experience in a Food Processing, Beverage, Dairy, or Brewing Industry
- Direct experience working in a Proactive Maintenance System environment is preferred
- Possessing a 2-year degree in a technical field such as engineering or equivalent
- Trade Schooling is preferred.
- Direct work experience troubleshooting both electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- 25% office environment, 75% industrial environment.
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Supervisor – Maintenance (Bishopville, SC, USA) ]