Middletown, CT, USA
Set up various CNC Swiss Machines to Engineering Specifications. Procure tooling needed to transform metallic and aluminum to close tolerances under minimal supervision with keen attention to detail.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Perform Set up’s on various CNC Swiss Machines or other equipment as schedule dictates.
- Follow 1st piece through Inspection process to submit for 1st piece approval.
- Use various Inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers and visual systems.
- Properly instruct Swiss Operators on material loading procedures for bar loaders.
- Properly instruct Swiss Operators on any in process inspection required.
- Properly instruct Swiss Operators Inspection frequencies and standards.
- Accurately document Set up sheets specific to jobs.
- Recognize and react to any tooling or bar loader issues.
- Communicate any issues during shift change.
- 3-5 years previous work experience on CNC Swiss Set Up .
- Ability to Set Up CNC Swiss machines.
- Working knowledge of blue prints, gages, drawings.
- Good mechanical aptitude and use of hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or trade school attendance.
- Good general computer skills.
- Good basic math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
This position does require Safety Glasses for personal protective equipment. MUST CHECK AND USE POSTED PPE FOR SPECIFIC TASK – POSTED IN JOB AREA
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, Days and hours of work week are Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m. (1st shift) : 2:30pm – 1:00a.m (2nd shift). Willing to work Over-time as needed
This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. This position requires standing for extended periods of time.
No direct reports.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [SWISS SET UP (Middletown, CT, USA) ]