Holliston, MA, USA
LEWA America, Inc.
Summary: Repairs pumps and related equipment by assembling, testing, and repairing components and parts by performing the following duties.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds pumps by disassembling and inspecting parts for wear, warping, or other defects with the use of inspection tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Repairs components including pump parts, auxiliaries, piping, plumbing, and hydraulic components by using hand tools, power tools, and machines and reassembles, reinstalls, or installs parts.
- Prepares and paints new and rebuilt equipment per company procedures.
- Verifies quality and pump performance by conducting shop run tests, recording test data, and maintaining accurate performance and test records on repaired pumps.
- Maintains parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level and recording the use of any and all parts used in the repair of a pump.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and on-the- job training sessions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, good manufacturing practices, customer requirements, and local and federal regulations.
- Occasional local travel to customer sites for repairs
- Actively demonstrate the LEWA values of Inclusion, Ownership, Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Continuous Improvement.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel to Germany for job related training for a minimum of six weeks
- Ability to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- Forklift certification
- Crane certification
- Valid Driver’s license
- Current U.S. passport
- Ability to calibrate and perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Ability to work through problems from both a technical and customer requirement perspective
- Mechanical skills necessary to evaluate and repair pumps and other mechanical equipment
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Experience with operating a Lathe, Drill Press and other machining equipment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Technician I (Holliston, MA, USA) ]