Albuquerque, NM, USA
HEI Inc servicing the State of NM since 1995 with over 20 years in the business. Where craftsmanship and time management skills are rewarded. HEI is looking for long term permanent positions to grow with our company. HEI is currently seeking the following positions:
Lead telecommunications technicians: 4-year min. field experience, BICSI Level 2 min., State of NM ES07 license, clean driving record, background check and able to pass drug test. Highly competitive pay based on experience. Commercial/Educational/Hospital work in both fiber optic installations, and copper horizontal systems. Benefits include: medical and dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation pay and a training reimbursement program.
Telecommunications Apprentice: HEI is seeking entry level telecommunications positions. HEI will sponsor you in the IEC (Independent Electrical Contractors Inc) special systems apprenticeship program. This program is in conjunction with full-time on-the-job employment training with HEI as you complete your classroom program. Candidates must be committed to the 3 year program. For more details on the program please visit NNMIEC.org and click on Special Systems Apprenticeship. Upon completion apprentices test for both ES07 journeyman’s license and BICSI (BICSI.org) certifications which is a nationally recognized telecommunications program. If you are ready for a new career and want long term permanent position come join our team. We also offer paid holidays, and pay increases as you complete each semester.
Journeyman Electrician-Service Department
Days: Monday – Friday (occasional weekends)
Hours: 7am – 5pm (subject to afterhours / emergency call back)
Position: Full Time -Permanent
Seeking a dependable and quality focused licensed journeyman electrician. Your ability to analyze problems and create solutions as well as professionally perform electrical installations will be exercised while using some of the best technologies in the industry.
Preferred candidates must possess strong electrical skills and willingness to contribute to team success with quality and pride. Responsibilities will include performing daily the work necessary to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, or install a variety of electrical and instrumentation systems.
The ideal candidate would possess the following background:
- Must be a licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Must be dependable and hard working
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Punctuality, Energetic Personality
- 5+ years of related experience preferred (sign installation & repair knowledge a plus)
- Current and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Willingness to work extended / irregular working hours
- Excellent decision making skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Albuquerque area helpful
- Stable employment
- Competitive wages
- 401K Program
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers