North Arlington, NJ, USA
The Tent Crew Operations Manager will hire, train, and manage teams of tent crews who will serve as the point of contact with consumers.
- Manage, hire, and train new sales associates.
- Manage staffing and on-site management
- Ensure tent locations are properly maintained, cleaned and in pristine condition for any event or activity.
- Manage inventory, event assets, and storage facility.
- Develop strong business relationships with stores.
- Travel to other markets as needed
- Oversee setup and breakdown of tent events
- Payroll for sales associates
KNOWLEDGE / WORK EXPERIENCE
- No experience needed for the right candidate
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Be a self-starter, organized, and detail oriented.
- Driver’s License (Required)
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Tent Crew Operations Manager (North Arlington, NJ, USA) ]