16261 Southeast 130th Avenue, Clackamas, OR, USA
Cornell Pump Company
We are Cornell Pump Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies and we are looking for a Test Engineer to join our team!
Cornell is a progressive dynamic workplace offering:
- great opportunities for advancement,
- competitive salaries,
- excellent benefits packages and
- A collaborative and friendly team environment
We are a leading manufacturer of centrifugal pumps located in Clackamas, Oregon, with more than 70 years in the business and growing rapidly!
We manufacture centrifugal pumps for a wide variety of industries, including Agricultural, Industrial, Municipal, Rental and Mining Industries.
If you want to be part of an exciting, challenging and successful team, have a great can-do attitude with an aptitude to learn and grow with the company, we want to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS FOR LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY! NO RELOCATION!
Summary of the position:
Prepares specifications for fabrication, assembly, and installation of apparatus and control instrumentation used to test experimental or prototype mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, hydro mechanical or structural products, and conducts tests and records results.
The perfect candidate will be able to perform these essential duties (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
- Executes customer performance tests and R&D testing.
- Confers with engineering personnel to resolve fabrication problems relating to design specifications and to review test plans such as types and cycles of tests, conditions under which tests are to be conducted, and duration of tests.
- Plans and coordinates R&D testing programs.
- Fabricates precision parts for test apparatus or interprets specifications for workers fabricating parts.
- Performs engineering calculations related to pump testing.
- Examines parts for conformance with dimensional specifications with Lab tools or by coordinating with the shop Inspector when necessary.
- Coordinates and participates in installing unit or system to be tested in test fixtures, connecting valves, pumps, hydraulic, mechanical or electrical controls, cabling, tubing, power source, and indicating instruments.
- Activates controls to apply electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or mechanical power and subject test item to successive steps in test cycle.
- Monitors controls and instruments and records test data for engineer’s use.
No job relocation.
- Paid PTO/holiday
- 401K/Employee stock purchase plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- LTD Insurance
If you are interested in joining us, please hit apply now! We’re excited to meet you!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Test Engineer (16261 Southeast 130th Avenue, Clackamas, OR, USA) ]