Riverside County, CA, USA
- Signing Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonus Per Site
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Disability Offered
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- On the Job Training Provided
Perform construction duties on a daily basis as directed by Superintendent and/or Foreman including but not limited to:
1. Perform tower construction activities including assembling/erecting towers, installing antennas, mounting hardware, installing coax and connectors, and fiber.
2. DC power, grounding, positioning, and optimizing antennas and lines.
3. Complete work in a timely and efficient manner by planning, prioritizing.
4. Must be able to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours. Jobsites on occasion will require you to stay out of town Monday through Friday.
5. The above responsibilities represent the major tasks assigned to employees under this job title. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks. Therefore, on occasion, employees may perform other related tasks.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
1. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2. Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
3. Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
4. Standing 90% of the day.
5. Ability to reach and stretch.
6. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
7. Ability to walk, stand, bend and climb.