177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Responsible for tracking work orders in the company’s system ensuring item number, quantity, and quality requirements accurately.
- Support department’s visual board to ensure steady flow of work
- Run department’s daily reports as needed
- Performs other related duties assigned by management.
- Must be able sit, walk or stand for entire shift
- Previous experience working in manufacturing preferred
- Must have some basic computer skills, including email, be able to use a calculator and do basic math
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Tracker (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]