Dublin, OH, USA
No Experience Necessary
Veracast Communications is a webcast production company that encodes and streams online audio conference calls. We are looking for individuals who can work on an as needed basis for temporary projects 2-3 days per week.
Major responsibilities of Quality Control Monitor:
- Follow supervisor instructions and be detailed oriented; must be able to navigate basic Windows PC/laptop and standard web browsers
- Check quality of audio streams
- Click webcast page links for accuracy
- Report any issues to QC supervisor
Looking for candidates who display these qualities:
- Dependable and must be on-time for crew calls
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow instructions
- Detail oriented
$20.00 per hour + time and a half for working over 8 hours in a day.
Training will take place a couple days prior to event, and last no longer than 1 hour.
E-mail resumes: email@example.com
Principals only; recruiters please do not contact this job poster
NO calls; NO solicitations; NO reposting of this job
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Veracast – As Needed, Project Based Workers Needed For Quality Control Monitoring (Dublin, OH, USA) ]