8933 Lyndale Avenue South, Bloomington, MN, USA
Loot Hive is not your average warehouse. We hire personalities first and your skills are just a bonus. With a heavy presence on eBay and Amazon, we have been continuously growing each year and that is thanks to our employees! We offer a large variety of consumer electronics and other consumer goods, but we have an emphasis on video games.
The product tester/tech position will handle the following duties:
- Test/troubleshoot, clean and grade products to prepare them for sale
- Perform simple repairs and part swaps – WILL TRAIN
- Basic inventory responsibilities
- Must be able to perform work with your hands daily, utilizing items such as: screwdrivers, power drivers, soldering irons (will train), cleaning brushes, canned air (will be exposed to dust while cleaning some items), etc.
- Basic knowledge of consumer electronics and/or video games is very helpful
- Products you will work on includes Mobile Phones, Handheld GPS, Video Game Consoles, Home Audio, Car Audio and more!
Loot Hive offers the following employee incentives:
- Several insurance options provided by Aflac
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays off
- Generous employee discount
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company match (100% up to 3%)
- Monday through Friday day shifts only because we don’t like working nights or weekends!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Video Game Product Testing (8933 Lyndale Avenue South, Bloomington, MN, USA) ]