Middletown, CT, USA
Program various VMC machines to prints provided by Eng. Support daily manufacturing functions including setup and set up support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Provide programs from Engineering drawings to fabricate various material throughout the machine shop.
- Spec out the procure tooling for each program written.
- Suggest fixturing for load and cycle the VMC’s. Design fixtures when required.
- Troubleshoot programs and tooling to optimize cycle times with a strong consideration for quality.
- Process 1st run of program through completion. (Set-up.)
- Support Mill Turn/Swiss/ 2 Axis Lathe area as needed.
- years previous programming experience on CNC VMC.
- Proficient with Esprit Software.
- Working knowledge of High Performance tool applications.
- Ability to Set Up VMC.
- Working knowledge of Sold works.
- Working knowledge of blueprints, gages, drawings.
- Good mechanical aptitude and use of hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or trade school attendance.
- Good general computer skills.
- Advanced basic math skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Programming of CNC Swiss, 2 Axis Lathes and Mill Turn Lathes is a plus.
This position does require Safety Glasses for personal protective equipment. MUST CHECK AND USE POSTED PPE FOR SPECIFIC TASK – POSTED IN JOB AREA
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, Days and hours of work week are Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m. (1st shift) : 2:30pm – 1:00a.m (2nd shift). Willing to work Over-time as needed
This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. This position requires standing for extended up to 10 hours per day.
No direct reports.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [VMC/CNC PROGRAMMER SUPPORT (Middletown, CT, USA) ]