10655 Southwest Manhasset Drive, Tualatin, OR 97062, USA
SemTorr Group Inc.
We are looking for motivated individuals, willing to learn and have a can do attitude! If you enjoy working for a company culture that helps provide a work/life balance, this may be the position for you!
Employment: Full Time FLSA Status: Salary
Starting Rate: $65,000/yr
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing Bonus, HRA, FSA, etc.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the warehouse to ensure customer needs are met while maintaining a safe and efficient warehouse operation. The Warehouse Manager works closely with Outside and Inside Sales, to ensure customer requirements are Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products and services.
- Strategically manages the warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision Manage the direction of inventory control, shipping, and receiving in the warehouse
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of employees and workflows
- Establish targets, objectives, and goals throughout the warehouse
- Manage inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, load checking, cycle counts, and stock rotation
- Resolves all issues related to logistics, ERP,
- Supervise the warehouse team and provide training and coaching to improve performance; objectively complete performance reviews for employees
- Schedule and oversee warehouse employees in order to meet customer needs and expectations, while managing the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency, quality, and productivity
- Communicate well with leadership, employees, and other departments
- Ensure equipment is maintained to company operation standards, including delivery vehicles
- Maintains a safe working environment in the warehouse in accordance with OSHA and company standards
- Monitor work quality to consistently deliver exceptional customer service both internally and externally
- Monitor consignment inventory provided by the Company or our principals to certain customers and provides feedback internally and to the principal
- Processes picks, pulls stock and schedules deliveries to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong ability to contribute and help achieve Operational goals
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suites, which includes advanced excel proficiency
- Strong research/problem-solving skills
- Strong Change management skills – Proactively leading change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; prioritizing and handling multiple projects while meeting
Last Review Date: 6/2/2021
- Knowledge of warehouse technology; RF Scanners, Warehouse Management Systems
- Epicor Prophet 21 (P21) skills a plus
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Five or more years warehouse experience
Two or more years of leadership experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
SemiTorr Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SemiTorr Group, Inc. are derived from business needs, position requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, belief, veteran, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SemiTorr Group, Inc. makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Manager (10655 Southwest Manhasset Drive, Tualatin, OR 97062, USA) ]