2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR 97210, USA
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Warehouse Manager. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero !
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Oversee Franchise processes relating to customers and take care of customer needs
- Manage relationships with centers of influence (COIs)
- Oversee scheduling of jobs, resources, and crews following SERVPRO® Franchise production guidelines
- Manage job file documentation, job profitability, and efficiencies
- Train, manage, and recruit production personnel
- Create and/or review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity
- Review all job paperwork (scope, estimate, job diary, and work orders) to ensure staff is ready to do the job efficiently
- Effective written and oral communication
- Intermediate math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Pay Rate: $18.00-$22.00
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical benefits offered
- PTO Days offered
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Manager (2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR 97210, USA) ]