Dallas, TX, USA
Our company has two immediate openings for a mechanic/tech and fabricators for production and packaging machinery for a growing packaging facilities.
These positions are responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on all plant machinery and equipment to sustain production at high efficiency levels, some fabrication and installation of equipment. New machinery set up, new packaging lines set up, and fabrication. Facility is serious on Covid safety and has many preventative securities in place.
- Install, align and perform mechanical repair on numerous and complex systems and all equipment and machinery of the activity.
- Ensure safety requirements and housekeeping rules are followed and that personal protective equipment is properly used.
- Ability to run diagnoses, correct mechanical and basic electrical problems
- Ability to lubricates machinery and do fine tuning for machines
- Maintain appropriate inventory of maintenance supplies.
- Establish and maintain communication with appropriate equipment vendors and suppliers. Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum three (3) years of production equipment maintenance experience, preferably in food and beverage environment.
- Proficient in using hand, power, shop and diagnostic tools.
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and manuals.
Welding experience is a plus
Pay: $22.00 to $35.00 per hour depending on experience and skill level.
Job Type: Full-time.
You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-613-8809.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Technician (Dallas, TX, USA) ]