14600 Northwest 112th Avenue, Hialeah Gardens, FL, USA
Warehouse Worker is responsible for receiving orders, packing/unpacking items, verifying items, preparing shipments, maintaining shipping, receiving materials and documentation. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Unload vehicles, accept incoming shipments, unpack containers as needed, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return.
- Identifying any missing, lost, or damaged materials and immediately notify their supervisor.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
- Scanning labels to ensure shipping information on labels is accurate and taking necessary steps to correct this information, if necessary.
- Verify weight of products received (if required).
- Transfer materials between sites via truck.
- Keep inventory of material entering and leaving the warehouse, or assist with inventory management initiatives as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Safe handling of materials since Warehouse Worker will be working with glass inventory.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift.
- Must comply with company safety rules and OSHA requirements.
- Good communication skills; read, written and spoken.
- Sufficient computer skills for data entry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to interface with other departments as needed.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Worker (14600 Northwest 112th Avenue, Hialeah Gardens, FL, USA) ]