177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
Water and wastewater treatment plant and system operators manage a system of machines, often through the use of control boards, to transfer or treat water or wastewater.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adds chemicals to disinfect water or other liquids.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis.
- Monitors operating conditions, meters, and gauges.
- Collects and tests water and sewage samples.
- Records meter and gauge readings and operational data.
- Operates equipment to purify and clarify water or to process or dispose of sewage.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas.
- Follows U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations.
- Ensures safety standards are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Waste Water Treatment Operator (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]