Santee, CA, USA
Gold Coast Flood Restorations
Local award-winning restoration company is now accepting applications for a full-time Water Damage/Flood Damage/Mold Remediation Technician. This is an entry level position. We are looking for a motivated, reliable team oriented individual with a company that offers great growth potential. This position requires individuals who have interpersonal and communication skills and a highly professional image. A strong work ethic is an absolute must.
• Physically capable of regularly lifting up to 70+ lbs
• Participate in a 24-hour, on-call rotation
• Valid California Drivers License, with a reasonable driving record
• Pass a background check and drug screening (NO DUIs / NO Felonies)
• Able to work after hours and weekends on a regular on-call schedule
• High level of personal and professional integrity, determination and dedication
This is a full-time, entry level position, with pay based on skill level and productivity.
E-mail resume and we will contact you for an interview.
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
• Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
• Leave job-site with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Perform production processes following crew chief directions.
• Must communicate all customer and job concerns/needs with Crew Chief.
• Construction experience preferred. Demolition experience preferred and must be able to lift 75+ pounds. Will be on your feet for hours at a time.