Allenton, WI, USA
Maysteel is a leading sheet metal fabricator in the Allenton, Wisconsin and is looking for 1st and 2nd shift welders.
- Maintain safe work environment (i.e. use of personal protective equipment, proper lifting techniques, etc)
- Setup and operate MIG welding process
- Setup and operate TIG welding process
- Deburr and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Gain knowledge and inspection practice to ensure conformance to Quality specifications.
- Work with Management or Lead to resolve any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
- Start up and stop perform routine operations related to arcwelding related equipment
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Basic Math and Communication skills required Arcweld certification a plus
Ability to pass a MIG and TIG welding test
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Welder (Allenton, WI, USA) ]