Brigham City, UT, USA
Rite of Passage
Do you want to help improve the lives of at-risk youth in your community?
Do you want to join a team of people who are hard-working and want to help others?
Do you want to build a career, while making a difference in the world?
Do you want a $200 sign on bonus?
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! We’re hiring a Senior Youth Care Worker/Coach Counselor at Willard Peak Residential in Brigham City UT, an affiliate of Rite of Passage. Our employees are dedicated and passionate individuals that are committed to inspiring positive change in the lives of youth. Joining our team is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to create a meaningful career with a company driven by its powerful mission to make a difference.
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. With an emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive and therapeutic approach, our organization is respected by industry experts as a highly effective solution for our youth. Since 1984, over 25,000 youths have entered and completed our programs. ROP has built its reputation on running life-changing educational treatment programs that positively contribute to the community.
To be considered, you should:
· Be empathetic, patient, and treat others with respect.
· Have 1 year of experience working with at-risk youth in a similar position or at least 60 hours of college education in a directly related field of study.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
· Have a desire to work with troubled teens.
· Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical, and TB test.
· A schedule that allows for more consecutive days off.
· Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment.
· Choice of supplemental benefits, including Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
· Eligible for 100% 401k match of up to 6% of your salary after 1 year of employment.
· Paid Time Off that can be used as soon as it accrues.
· Free Meals on shift.
· Employee incentives including On-The-Spot Bonuses, Rams Bucks, and Longevity Awards.
· Growth opportunities nationwide – we have 40 programs in 16 states!
· Tuition Assistance.
Apply today and help us make a difference!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Youth Mentor (Brigham City, UT, USA) ]